Together with our partners, the Korean Society for Quality in Health Care (KoSQua), Health Insurance Review and Assessment Service (HIRA), and the Korea Institute for Healthcare Accreditation (KOIHA), ISQua is delighted to host our 39th International Conference in Seoul, Republic of Korea.
Call For Papers
The call for papers for our 39th International Conference, which will be held in Seoul, Republic of Korea, is now open!
Abstracts for posters and short oral presentations, and session proposals, will be accepted from 20th October to 26th January 2023.
Having your work featured at the annual ISQua conference is an unrivalled chance to have key decision-makers in health and social care consider your work and for you to make important connections with your peers.
The theme for our 2023 conference is 'Technology, Culture, and Coproduction: Looking to the Horizon of Quality and Safety'.
You are invited to submit a paper on a topic listed under one of the below eight tracks. The topics listed as sub-tracks are meant as a guide only, and we are happy to accept other topics within the tracks to suit your submission.
Share your ideas, successes and achievements with an international audience of healthcare professionals at #ISQua2023
2022 Conference Tracks and Sub-Tracks
- Artificial Intelligence: the promises and pitfalls
- Using patient generated data alongside clinical data in routine practice
- Simulation as a training model
- Implementation & improvement science to improve health and healthcare
- Safety and quality of care provided remotely
- Using digital healthcare to promote Coproduction
- Recruitment and retention strategies for the global crisis in healthcare staffing
- Engaging staff in quality and safety
- Education and Leadership Development in Quality Improvement
- National strategies for healthcare quality
- Reducing policy-led overuse and misuse of healthcare resources
- A culture of learning
- Co-assessing the quality of healthcare services
- Co-designing healthcare
- Co-delivering healthcare
- Tools to promote Coproduction (including External Evaluation)
- Creating a culture of Coproduction
- How social science can be used to improve quality and safety
- Application of resilience thinking and Safety-II
- Human Factors and Ergonomics
- Patient Safety tools and solutions
- Dissemination and scaling innovations and improvements
- What have we learned from our mistakes?
- Promoting a culture of quality and safety
- Quality and safety issues in primary care
- Primary care as the pivot of Universal Health Coverage
- Health Justice – Equity of access, treatments, and outcomes
- Disparities between social groups
- Moving care closer to the person
- Mental Healthcare and Wellbeing
- Meeting increased demand with available resources
- Fragile States, War Zones, Migration
- Climate Change
- Global Healthcare Emergencies
- Ecologically sustainable healthcare
- Supporting adaptation to unexpected and expected variations
- Promoting resilient healthcare delivery
- Aging populations and care
- Dealing with disturbances and crises
- Reconciling standardisation and complexity thinking
- Changes to assessment of standards in a post-Covid world
- Co-evaluating and accrediting healthcare
- Approaches to Certification, Licensing, and Regulation
- Accreditation and surveying as the cornerstone of improvement
- Performance monitoring
- Integrating care along the entire patient journey – partnering with the patients
- Promoting cooperation and Coproduction between primary care, social care, and hospitals.
- Tools to promote integrated care (including External Evaluation)
- Safety and quality when working together across organisational borders
Short Oral and Poster Submission
Long Session (45+ Minutes) Submission
Become a Sponsor
Once a year ISQua brings together over 1,500 key decision-makers from over 80 countries to share their expertise and knowledge in health care quality and safety improvement. Take advantage of this unrivalled gathering of key health care industry decision-makers to enhance your company profile or launch a new product or service.
There are plenty of unique exhibition and sponsorship opportunities available. We can tailor an exhibitor or sponsorship package to suit your budget, helping you gain that competitive edge while delivering a tangible return on investment.
Contact our Events Department email@example.com to find out more about all of the sponsorship opportunities available to you for Soeul 2023.