Brisbane 2022 - #ISQua2022 - 17th - 20th October 2022
Together with our partners, the Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited (AGPAL), ISQua is delighted to host its 38th International Conference in Brisbane, Australia.
Our call for papers will open in late 2021 - Sign up now for email updates!
Conferencing in Brisbane affords ISQua 2022 participants a wonderful opportunity to extend their stay and discover just why Brisbane and Australia are one of the most popular tourist destinations worldwide.
Brisbane has a holiday option for all, from beaches to shopping, and wine tours there is something for everyone to do and see. We have no doubt that Brisbane will take your breath away.
Explore below for ideas for things to do if you choose to extend your stay in Brisbane to a well earned holiday
(you know you want to...).
This list is not exhaustive and ISQua is not affiliated with any of the below organisations.
Australia is the synonymous with adventure. Take advantage of being down under and experience these places:
Photo courtesy of Damien Bredberg
Australia is the home of so many animals and nature you dont see anywhere else! Take advantage of being there and visit these places:
From indigenous to modern art there is something for all art lovers in Brisbane:
Photo courtesy of Josh Tate for Brisbane Street Art Festival
There is more to Australian food and drink than barbeques and beer (but it's a good place to start!):
When the learning at the conference is done, there is plenty more to learn in these museums:
Photo courtesy of Kenny Smith
- Ezequiel Garcia-Elorrio; ISQua President Elect
- Gary Smith; Chair, Quality Innovation Performance (QIP)
- Margaret Banks; Commission Rep
- Jeffrey Braithwaite; ISQua President
- John Brennan; ISQua Board Member
- Steve Clark; ISQua Board Member and AGPAL Rep
- Helen Crisp; Independent Consultant for Quality Improvement in Healthcare
- Anna Edwards; ISQua Patient Rep
- Carsten Engel; CEO, ISQua
- Jillann Farmer; Queensland Health Department Rep
- Elizabeth Koff; NSW Health Rep
- Allison Koojiman; ISQua Patient Rep
- Christopher Leahy; Commission Rep
- Sang-Il Lee; Rep for ISQua2023
- Michael Marx; ISQua Member
- Christopher McGowan; South Australia Rep
- Sodzi Sodzi-Tettey; Head of Africa Region, IHI
- Riccardo Tartaglia; Rep for ISQua2021
- Euan Wallace; Victoria Health Rep
- James Williamson; Western Australia Rep
- Eugene Nelson; Director Population Health and Measurement, The Dartmouth Institute
The Programme and Planning Committee oversees the development of the scientific programme and is responsible for ensuring the quality of the content of the conference.