When: Thursday 7 October, 14:00–17:00 CEST
How: Virtual knowledge exchange
Together with Dialog Health, the Internation Hospital Federation (IHF) are bringing together healthcare executives from across the world to share their strategies and stories of establishing green hospitals.
It’s a great opportunity to learn how to lead your organization to make meaningful reductions in the global healthcare sector’s carbon emissions.
Register now to join the discussion:
- Receive practical guidance on developing organizational advocacy for sustainability;
- Benefit from the experiences of healthcare leaders who are accelerating the sustainability agenda in their organizations, providing pragmatic advice on making the business case for ‘green leadership’;
- Learn from innovative projects focused on responding to the sustainability and climate change agenda – including energy efficiency, waste management and engaging the workforce;
- Dedicated time for direct discussion with the experts as well as for networking with other participants to maximize your experience<
- BONUS 1-month free access to a healthcare eJourneys platform, featuring online case studies of innovation and best practice in the health sector.
Special group discounts are available for 10 or more tickets.
Full program and registration: https://e-journeys.com/ihf-webconference-green-hospital