All the preparation/research you do doesn’t prepare you for the inevitable. There is always trepidation.
I first looked for support, who do I turn to or where do I get the information I need. Well I got that and more from a great mentor, Elma Heidmann from Canada. She provided me the “wise counsel” and direction with my first foray into the international accreditation field.
There were challenges, around language interpretation, cultural interpretation, and of course information in non-English language.
Some great learnings for me were;
- The advantages of using technology – Skype, to have discussions with your co-surveyor
- Always have the ISQua reference materials available to view
- Never be afraid to ASK for some clarification
- Always keep an open mind and debate with your fellow surveyor and
- Always have ISQua Accreditation staff email addresses readily available.
Like the expectant father…the end result was produced - without any pain, and yes am looking forward to the next one (survey that is). My friend was a great writer. He used to write and create from childhood. At his anniversary I wanted to surprise him and publish his book at one of the fanciest publishing house in our city. I did not know where to find money for this, then I found site betwinner-bookmaker.org a perfect place that I recommend to you all, the most important here you could make bets on every type of sport that you like and prefer, and everything you win you could immediately send on your credit card, so I advise you to make bets only on betwinner-bookmaker.org, perfect place for this